For them online earning opportunity means wasting their time for a few cents on PTC sites, faucets, HYIP etc. I am not criticizing those who use these sites, I am just saying one cannot depend on these sites for a steady (passive) monthly income. My online income consists of three things, surveys, writing, and transcribing. Everyone cannot write or transcribe, but participating in surveys and doing microjobs would not be a tough task for you if you have basic skills.
First of all, legit online earning opportunities are not "get rich quick" schemes, but with the below sites you could easily earn 0.01 BTC (around $5) per day without clicking ads or solving captchas. Faucets, mining, HYIP, investor-based games, and PTC sites does belong to online earning category, but I am not going to include any of these because:
1. When you take into consideration any of these sites, the ratio between time spent and amount earned would always be 3:1. In short, if you are using any of these sites, then you are spending quite a lot of time for meagre rewards. Time is money.
2. Majority of sites in the above category require investment.
3. The revenue model of these sites are not trustworthy, there is always a probability of scam.
I know some legit writing, transcribing, survey, microjob sites which pays in dollars, but in this article I am going to include sites which pays in bitcoins only.
Learn More: Sites To Earn 0.01 BTC Per Day
Almost every bitcoin user is familiar with BitcoinTalk. Hundreds of newbies create accounts on this largest bitcoin forum daily to:
1. Know more about bitcoins.
2. Promote their bitcoin oriented sites.
3. Scam existing users by posting malicious links.
4. Earn bitcoins.
I joined BitcoinTalk about two years ago to promote my microearning site. At that time, I was not aware that this forum could be used to earn some bitcoins without putting much effort. Today, I know almost all possible ways to earn some beer money from BitcoinTalk.
Before I explain in detail various earning opportunities, let's make one thing clear, BT does not have any objection on creating multiple accounts, but that does not mean you can go on creating multiple accounts with the sole purpose of scamming others because this forum not only have a bunch of efficient and strict moderators who would not blink twice before handing you a negative rating, but also experienced senior members who are capable enough to spot a scammer by a mile.
I had mentioned above, earning bitcoins without putting much effort. As far as you have basic English knowledge, you can earn, but the real effort is your reputation, your position (rank), the higher the rank, the more earning opportunities. You do not have to do anything out of the box to earn, just do what the forum demands, posting, commenting, arguing in a healthy way, enlightening new users etc, but you do something else and end up getting negative trust, your earning potential on BT stops. Might not stop entirely if you have skills like coding, programming, web designing etc.
Learn More: Earn Bitcoins On BitcoinTalk
It is a fact that people who are earning online tend to spent 50% of their time on PTC (Paid-To-Click) sites. Why?. Three reasons:
1. You do not need any specific skills to earn from PTC sites (just click ad, watch, earn)
2. As far as you have not invested anything and the site does not turn out to be a scam (100 out of 95 PTC sites are scam), then there is no risk involved.
3. Some people have the outstanding talent of getting referrals and people like these make full use of the referral programs offered by PTC sites.
Since last year there has been a considerable decrease in PTC sites paying in dollars, but since bitcoins became a sensation the focus has shifted to bitcoin PTC sites. As far as I can remember so far around 30 bitcoin PTC sites have been launched, but among these only a handful are well-established, legit, and paying without any delay. In this article I am going to list top 5 bitcoin PTC sites based on my own experience: