v9d4jL2fsPMexad5H7crW05kRfo LIFE STINKS: Genuine Ways To Earn Money

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Genuine Ways To Earn Money



We all had at least tried once to earn some money through online but most most of us might have failed miserably. Earning money online depends on many factors. The most important factor is to find out whether a website is genuine or fake. There are many ways to earn money online depending on your ability and the time you can spend. We need to have patience because online earning is not a "Get-rich-quick scheme." In this article I will give you a brief explanation about some simple genuine websites.

Before registering with any website, you have to check whether it is genuine or not. To check the genuinity of a website you have to visit, www.scamadviser.com. If the website has a "High Trust Rating", then only you should register with that website.

The payment method of most of the online earning websites are either through Paypal, Payza, Liberty Reserve or Moneybookers. The web address of each of these sites are:

1. Paypal - www.paypal.com.

2. Payza - www.payza.com.

3. Liberty Reserve - www.libertyreserve.com.

4. Moneybookers - www.moneybookers.com.


There are different types of websites for earning money depending on their nature.

1. Earning Money Through Google AdSense

This is the most genuine way of earning money online. To earn a good monthly income from Adsense, you need to have a very powerful blog with rich contents and a good SEO. You should also follow the policies of Adsense.

2. Earning Money Through Survey.

This is the most efficient way of earning money online. You just have to answer some questions based upon your topics of interest. Some of the most genuine survey sites are:

a. Paid Viewpoint - PaidViewPoint

This is a genuine survey website which pays in cash. This survey website is most suitable for Indians.

b. Toluna - in.toluna.com.

This a new website but it is genuine. You cannot earn cash from this site but you will be rewarded with some points for each survey you take. You can convert these points for Flipkart or Indiatimes shopping vouchers.

c. Survey savvy - www.surveysavvy.com.

This is a genuine website which pays in cash and the minimum amount for withdrawal is only $1.

3. Earning Money Through Article Writing

If you have some unique ideas and excellent writing skills, then article writing is the best possible way to earn some money online. Most genuine article writing sites are:

a. Boddunan - www.boddunan.com.

If you are a citizen of India then this is the best website for making money through article writing. Apart from article writing this website has many interesting contests and rewards.

b. Triond - www.triond.com.

This is a genuine article writing website.

c. Scribd - www.scribd.com.

In this website you can upload your unique articles, reviews, stories and reports. If you have a good reputation in this website then you will be paid handsomely.

4. Earning Money Through Paid To Click (PTC) Sites

You don't need any special skills to earn through PTC sites. You will be paid for surfing websites or clicking on ads. Most genuine PTC sites are:

a. NeoBux - NeoBux

a. Word Linx - WordLinx

This is the most popular and genuine PTC site. Members of this website can earn by visiting advertisers websites and by referrals.

c. ProBux - ProBux

d. Incentria - Incentria

e. ClixSense - ClixSense

You can earn from clicking ads as well as completing some simple offers.

5. Earning Money Through Paid To Read (PTR) Sites

These websites are also like PTC sites. They send you emails of advertisers website and you will be paid for visiting that particular website. Most genuine paid email sites are:

a. Money Mail - www.moneymail.in

This is an genuine Indian PTR website. You can earn money by reading mails and referring your friends.

b. Donkey Mails - www.donkeymails.com.

This is a genuine paid email site.

c. Matrix Mails - www.matrixmails.com.

Apart from paid emails, you can also earn through participating in contests and offers.

6. Earning Money Through Crowdsourcing Websites

a. Amazon Mechanical Turk - www.mturk.com.

This is the most popular crowdsourcing website. They are not taking any new members from India now but this is the best site to earn money. You can earn more than $10/hour depending on your ability.

b. Freelancer - www.freelancer.com.

c. Odesk - www.odesk.com.

d. Cloud Crowd - www.cloudcrowd.com.

e. Micro Workers - www.microworkers.com.

According to me, this is the best crowdsourcing website. You don't have to perform any complicated tasks to earn money from this site. Their tasks are simple like copy paste, sign up, Facebook or You tube voting etc.

f. Click Worker - www.clickworker.com.

This website is very much similar to micro workers.

7. Earning Money Through Reading SMS's

a. mGinger - www.mginger.com.

This is an Indian based genuine website where you can earn money by receiving SMS's on your mobile phone.

b. mGarlic - www.mgarlic.com.

This is also an Indian website like mginger.

8. Earning Money Through Gigs

A gig means any task which someone will do for you for a fixed amount of $5, for example, "I will draw anything you want in my style for $5." If you have different skills, then gigs are the best way to earn money online. Most genuine gig sites are:

a. Fiverr - www.fiverr.com.

This is the most popular gigs website. You can post any gig depending on your talent.

b. Gig Me 5 - www.gigme5.com.

c. Gigs Wood - www.gigswood.com.

9. Earning Money Through Your Photo

If you love photography then you can earn a lot of money through stock photography websites. You will be paid for your photos which you share on these websites. Most genuine stock websites are:

a. I Stock Photo - www.istockphoto.com.

This is the most known stock website.

b. Getty Images - www.gettyimages.com.

c. Jupiter Images - www.jupiterimages.com.

10. Earning Money Through Social Media Sites

Social media sites like Twitter and Facebook are huge platforms for advertisers to market their products. Advertisers use you Twitter account as a medium for sending a tweet of their choice to your followers, for which you will get paid. There are many Twitter advertising sites but the most genuine ones are:

a. Be a Magpie - www.be-a-magpie.com.

b. Revtwt - www.revtwt.com.

These are the genuine and legal ways of earning money online and if you register with most of the websites mentioned here, you can earn a decent monthly income. The key to sucess is patience.


63 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a іnternet reader to bе honest
but yοur blogѕ reаlly nice, keep it
up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Cheers

my web site make money online

Anonymous said...

Thіѕ design is incrеdible! Үou most сеrtainly know how to κeeρ a reader entertainеd.
Between your wit and yоur νideoѕ, Ι ωas
almοst moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!)
Wondеrful jоb. І really еnjoyed ωhat you had tο say, and more
than that, how уοu presеnted it.
Too cool!

Feel freе to surf tо my web-sіte: prolexin trial

Anonymous said...

Your mеanѕ of describing all in this ροst is іn fact pleasant, every one bе
capable of effortleѕѕly be awarе of іt, Τhanκѕ a lot.


Also visit my blog post; test rx 360 review

Anonymous said...

If you are looking the best way to make money online, then you need to start doing your research right now.
One of the most popular ways to make money would be affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketers often choose a product
they can market, review it and post it in their sites to entice people to buy it through
them.

my web blog make money from home

Anonymous said...

Did you know… that right now I average $1 per month for each person on my email list?


So…

When I had 100 people on my list => I was making $100 a month…
When I had 1,000 people on my list => I was making $1,
000 a month…
When I had 10,000 people on my list => I was making $10,000 a month…
when I had 100,000 people on my list => I was making $100,000 a month…

Would you like to learn HOW to get 100, or 1,000 or more people on your list?


Then check out this video to learn a cool list-building trick:

http://336699.info/go/DotComSecretsX/

P.S. – what's better… the guy on this video is going to help you over
the next 30 days to build a HUGE list… and if you don't build a list… then you pay nothing!
Sound fair? :)

http://336699.info/go/DotComSecretsX

Anonymous said...

I do consider all of the ideas you've presented on your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

Feel free to surf to my website ... what i think

Anonymous said...

This members page provides online tutorials and step by step instructions along with many different places to place the ads.
This might be the description of the package, but inside your are really going to find:.
This is to promote their websites and services offered.


Also visit my web page; legit online jobs with no fees

Anonymous said...

I do tгust all the ideas you've offered to your post. They are very convincing and will ceгtainly work.
Still, the posts are very quick for novices. Could you plеase lengthen them a
little fгom subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Here is my webpage: ordder test rx 360

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

my web-site; my opinion

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and actual effort to
create a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate
a whole lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Also visit my weblog :: click here

Anonymous said...

Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I be capable of in fact get useful facts concerning my
study and knowledge.

Here is my blog post :: click here

Anonymous said...

The main trick to learning how to make money with Ad - Sense is
placing your ads on sites that receive a lot of
traffic. So if you initially set your budget at $100 a day, and find out that you deplete your daily budget every day, then you may
want to consider raising this number if your campaign proves to be profitable to
you. One of the main reasons Google Ad - Words became so successful was because of the large amounts of cash people were making.


Feel free to visit my web page :: how to earn money with google (http://lycee-el-wafe.livehost.fr/)

Anonymous said...

Be sure to form a plan before presenting it to your boss.

It means that the same kinds of homework must be attended to and amount of time
to be rendered. You can either go through an affiliate network such as Mobooka or Click - Bank, or you can
go to the company's website to see if they have an affiliate program.


my web-site part time work from home job (youtube.com)

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web page is really fastidious and the viewers are truly sharing nice thoughts.

My web page: my opinion

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


Feel free to surf to my page :: product review

Anonymous said...

you're in reality a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.
In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done
a great process on this subject!

Also visit my weblog: my opinion

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection
of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same
niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
You have done a wonderful job!

my weblog ... what i think

Anonymous said...

hi!,I love your writing so so much! share we keep in touch more about your
article on AOL? I need an expert in this space to resolve my problem.
May be that's you! Taking a look forward to see you.

Also visit my weblog ... product review

Anonymous said...

Which means you can expect a lower fee for your service.
If you have a knack for taking pictures you can sell your pictures to photo sharing
sites and web developers. Many people think that to make money in affiliate marketing one has to be a wizard or someone with
extra brains.

My page; how to make extra money as a stay at home mom groups

Anonymous said...

A  You may already have most of the ingredients for an e-book
or special report in your files or archives. Also, there are a lot of other items you can buy in Farm - Ville to decorate and develop your farm, and
you won't be able to invest in these without a nice
chunk of change. But if those other people are
credit card companies, you better find a way fast to pay it back.


my blog post make more money [bloggergate.com]

Anonymous said...

A crucial failing of many internet marketers is to set their starting bids for their
campaigns too low. There are several things to track: which
keywords are converting, and which ones are wasting you
money, what ads are performing well, and which are not, how your ads are doing at different price bids,
etc. They have a bunch of Affiliate Marketers that share what programs they are using,
as well as offer great advice for newbies looking to create their own landing pages.


My homepage; how to earn money with google

Anonymous said...

The main trick to learning how to make money with Ad - Sense is placing your ads on sites that receive a lot of traffic.
There are several things to track: which keywords are converting, and which ones are wasting
you money, what ads are performing well, and which are
not, how your ads are doing at different price bids, etc. You are allowed
to run up to 3 ad units, 3 link units, and 2 search
boxes per page.

my web-site ... earn money with google; ,

Anonymous said...

Wonderful site. А lot of helpful іnformation heгe. І am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing іn delicious.

Αnd naturally, tҺanks on уour sweat!

Visit my website - http://www.buywartrolblog.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this site on a regular basis,
if so after that you will definitely take nice experience.


my website ... what i think

Anonymous said...

I go to see day-to-day a few web pages and information sites to read articles or reviews, but
this webpage presents quality based content.

my site; what i think

Anonymous said...

alwayѕ i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive,
andd tɦat iѕ also happening ԝith tҺis piecfe of
writing աhich I aam reading ոow.

Here is my blog; term life insurance Ƅest rate (http://cumulusclips.org)

Anonymous said...

This article is actually a pleasant one it assists new the web visitors, that
are wishing for blogging.

my blog; passive income on the Internet

Anonymous said...

There are many creative ways to make money if a person is willing to try new ideas.
Be sure also that before you go into internet marketing, you aid yourself of
the consequences it may result to. Here is all you need to do to be successful with
this, and SO few "gurus" are teaching this the "right" way that it
drives me nuts.

Feel free to visit my web-site: Way To Make Money

Anonymous said...

Earning quick money is in demand and people try to use
different ways to earn instant money. If you have a knack
for taking pictures you can sell your pictures to photo sharing sites and web developers.
Make sure that the period you'll be working on the project is indicated as well.


Here is my blog post How To Make Extra Money

Anonymous said...

Now there are many aspects to marketing on You - Tube but I am going to give you the
basic information that you will need to get going in the right direction.
Just about 10,000 people search for the phrase "make money on You - Tube" every
month. With a website as big as You - Tube, you don't need to worry about looking for customers.


Review my site - Make money on YouTube

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.

Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.

I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more
than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Here is my siteon Quartett

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it.
I've got you book-marked to check out new stuff
you post...

My blog post-> Hack twitter

Anonymous said...

I am chris and i make money online playing games!!!
http://make-money-playing-games.com

Anonymous said...

I’m not that mսch of a internet readеr to be honest bսt your blgs reаlly nice, keeρ it uρ!

І'll go ahead aand bߋokmark your siute to come back
in the futuгe. Many thanks

Also visit my ρage :: birthday party, ,

Anonymous said...

I am in fact glad to glance at this blog posts which carries lots of valuable information, thanks for providing such data.



my site

Anonymous said...

Thɑnks for sharing sսch a good opinion, article is faѕtidious, thats why i have read it entirely

my blog ... playskool Toy trucks

Anonymous said...

After looking into a few of the articles on your website, I truly appreciate your
way of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark website list
and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website
as well and let me know your opinion.

My webpage ... shock collars

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism
or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or
outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission.
Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen?

I'd certainly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I find this
topic to be actually something that I believe I would by no means understand.

It seems too complicated and very large for me. I'm
having a look ahead to your next publish, I will try to get the hold of it!


my web-site :: shock collars reviews

Anonymous said...

Ic, its good discussion regarding thiis article at this place at this web site, I
haqve read all that, so now me also commenting here.

Also visit my homepage: android cardgame

Anonymous said...

If you would like to increase your experience only keep visijting this web page
and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.

Check out my weblog :: android cardgame

Anonymous said...

I really like ԝhat you guys are up too. This қind of clever worк anɗ coverage!

Ҟeep սp the super ԝorks guys I've addеd you guys tо
my personal blogroll.

Heге iѕ my web pаge; cheap flights (http://cheapflights.webgarden.com)

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


Also visit my web-site: The amazing spider man 2 apk full download ()

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of
your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Look into my homepage; www

Anonymous said...

I am actually glad to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of useful information, thanks
for providing such statistics.

Also visit my site ... smash hit premium apk, ,

Anonymous said...

Again go online, Google 'register domain name' and you will see a number of company names come
up that handle domain registrations. This way, any interested client easily gets
the idea of what you are selling. Make sure that the period
you'll be working on the project is indicated as well.


Look at my homepage; how to make extra money

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.



my site - metal gear solid 5 keygen

Anonymous said...

Technology has enabled the average wage earner to gain access to
thousands of jobs that you can do from the privilege of
your own home. If you have got a do business from home profession you will need to strengthen your individual
organizational method. You can't find them if you are in antagonistic frame about what
life has dealt.

My web page Real Work From Home Jobs

Anonymous said...

Be very careful when it comes to the unreal claims of making instant money online.
As mentioned earlier, it is not as difficult as you may imagine.

What they fail to realize is that it takes time to start making money on the Internet.


Review my web blog: real ways to make money online

Anonymous said...

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!


Feel free to surf to my web blog: how to become a photographer - ,

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Here is my blog; chiropratie sherbrooke

Anonymous said...

Hеy thеre would you mind letting me know which hosting company yօu're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsеrѕ and I must say thіs
blߋog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recօmmend a good internet hοsting ρrovider at a honest price?
Kudos, I appreciate it!

Here is my weblog raspberry ketone diet

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've
truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your
rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

My web blog :: gsa Search engine Ranker

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. Such clever
work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works
guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

Take a look at my weblog :: http://www.wartrol.com

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Stop by my blog: sports nutrition coach

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.


Feel free to visit my web-site :: roofing leeds

Anonymous said...

continuously i used to read smaller articles which as well clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.



Here is my web-site :: freelance ppc consultant

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, it's actually a nice for me to pay a quick
visit this web page, it contains helpful Information.

Here is my website used transmissions portland,transmission repair portland,transmission repair pros,transmission service portland,rebuilt transmissions portland

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I'm quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

My site - affiliate.realpassiveprofits.com ()

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. Nevertheless just imagine
if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and video
clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche.
Wonderful blog!

Also visit my web-site dofus cheats

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a really
well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information.Thanks for
the post. I will certainly return.

my web page ... italian flag bracelet

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together.
I once again find myself spending way too much time
both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!



Feel free to visit my web site ... rencontre

Blogger said...

SwagBucks is the biggest work from home site.