v9d4jL2fsPMexad5H7crW05kRfo LIFE STINKS: Top 35 Most Ridiculous Yahoo Questions Ever Asked

Friday, July 12, 2013

Top 35 Most Ridiculous Yahoo Questions Ever Asked

We all know that Yahoo! Answers is a great site where we can not only submit our questions but we can also answer questions asked by other users. Many people use this site to find answers to their simple as well as complicated questions. People find Yahoo! answers as the most user friendly and informative Q&A site because their questions are answered by hundreds of different people and this increases their chances of getting more information out of their questions. Thousands of genuine questions are asked on this site daily. Among these genuine questions you can also find some funny and ridiculous questions. Most of these ridiculous questions are genuinely asked by dumb ass people who have no knowledge about what they are asking and some of them are just asked for fun. After reading some of these ridiculous questions, I'm really wondering how these people who ask such questions manage to survive in this world. Lets take a look at some of these ridiculous Yahoo questions and their answers. I'm sure these questions will make you think twice before you post a question on Yahoo! Answers. I don't have any personal grudges against the people who posted these questions. I just want to give my readers a good face and belly muscles workout.


1. My house is on fire? What do I do?

Best Answer: You get off the computer and out of the house. That usually works for me.

2. Could you do me a summary of the second world war?

Best Answer: BOOM BOOM BOOM POW POW POW SPLASH TATATATATATA F*** YOU HITLER.

3. Atheists: If you believe the universe was created by the big bang, what do you think happened before it?

Best Answer: The big foreplay, obviously.

4. How long does it take for men to grow a condom? (Asked by a 12-year-old boy)

Best Answer: I was born with my condom...so something must be wrong with you.

5. How did I get rid of oily face?

Best Answer: Getting rid of your face is not recommended, no matter how oily it is. The face serves many functions and you should not try to remove it.

6. How can you find out how tall you are without a measuring tape?

Best Answer: Find someone in a crowd the same height as you. Steal his wallet and read the height on the driver's license.

7. I usually sit on the computer 12 hours a day...is that bad?

Best Answer: That can't be comfortable. Try a chair.

8. Will my laptop get heavier if I put more files on it?

Best Answer: Yes, mine has tons of files now, I need a forklift to take it to the next room.

9. How big is the specific ocean?

Best Answer: Can you be more pacific?

10. Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?

Best Answer: Well, if they do, it would have to be at night.

11. How do you get YouTube to film you?

Best Answer: They were here yesterday. Just keep calling for your appointment.

12. Can your baby get pregnant if you have sex while pregnant?

Best Answer: The baby can get pregnant only if it's a female. If you suspect that your baby is pregnant, try not to have sex again. You run the risk of getting your baby's baby pregnant and that can lead to complications like an infinite loop.

13. How do I download the Internet?

Best Answer: Yes. The download link is actually here.

14. How to turn on a lamp?

Best Answer: Do the world a favour and walk in front of a train.

15. Americans: Do you actually think Australians ride to school on kangaroos?

Best Answer: Not ON kangaroos. They aren't horses, and we aren't idiots. We know perfectly well you ride IN their pouches.

16. My girlfriend farted while we were kissing. Should I breakup with her?

Best Answer: Tyler?? Call me when you get this. We need to talk...

17. If I eat myself would I become twice as big or disappear completely?

Best Answer: That just blew my mind.

18. What can I buy that will definitely detect a gas leak?

Best Answer: A lighter.

19. I pee when I poo but I don't poo when I pee?

Best Answer: Normal...now go and play.

20. My husband had a vasectomy  3 years ago and didn't tell me. I conceived 4 children at that time. how much trouble do you think I'm in?

Best Answer: If he didn't figure it out four kids ago, I would say you are free and clear.

21. How many flights of stairs does it take to cause a miscarriage?

Best Answer: Walking up or falling down?

22. Where can I buy an YouTube?

Best Answer: This is a long and dangerous quest you seek. Few have tried, fewer have succeeded in this dangerous quest. Good luck on your journey and Godspeed!!

23. How was the routine of milking cows for milk discovered?

Best Answer: Guessing, there was a cow molester.

24. How do I successfully become a Justin Bieber Fan?

Best Answer: Lose all brain functions. Maybe sustain a pretty substantial blow to the head.

25. Why are babies so ugly when they are born?

Best Answer: How about you stay under water for 9-10 months then squeeze through a straw and see how you look??

26. Why do I feel i have butterflies in my stomach?

Best Answer: Have you been eating caterpillars.

27. Is Rainbow-Trout a good name for a baby girl?

Best Answer: I think Sockeye Salmon is a lot nicer, how about Alaskan Cod, or simply Prawn for your spawn.

28. My wife changed Facebook status from "Married" to "Widowed". Should I be worried?

Best Answer: LOL!!! Yeah mate start runnin!!!

29. Why does my arm shake and turn bright red when I'm eating dirt?

Best Answer: Why are you eating dirt?

30. How do I convince my wife to allow the maid to sleep between us at night?

Best Answer: Tell your wife you are on a top level secret mission for Homeland security and if she complains she will be arrested and sent to the work camp in Siberia.

31. Instead of simply worshipping "God", why not worship Godzilla.

Best Answer: I choose to worship God because I prefer worshipping real things over movie characters anytime.

32. Why doesn't the Earth fall down?

Best Answer: Because it can fly.

33. My eye ball falls out, is this normal? Do I need medical attention?

Best Answer: No, this is actually 100% normal. You may be a pirate.

34. How does a blind person know when to stop wiping after a bowel movement?

Best Answer: We just know when we feel clean. It's that simple.

35. Why do stupid people breed?

Best Answer: They wanted company?

I hope you all enjoyed these ridiculous questions as well as their sarcastic answers. If you come across any other such questions then please share it.